& its Importance.
*Rational Rose Tools Interview
BA Interview Questions
Business Analyst Tutorials
Business Analyst Finance
Business Analyst Health care :
What are the documentations which you have completed in your experience? Explain in detail.
A business analyst is expected to document the following:
· Feasibility Study
· Scope of the project
· Business Requirement Documentation
· Functional specifications
o Main content
o UML Diagrams
o Prototypes(in HTML/Excel etc)
· Non Functional specifications
· Test plan, scenarios and cases
2. What is UML? What are the tools which are generally used by business analysts for UML diagrams?
UML is Unified Modeling Language and is a worldwide standard for diagram-based object-oriented modeling. Class diagrams, Use case diagrams and Activity diagrams are usually used by business analysts during their functional documentation and requirements analysis process.
Usually, business analysts use any of the following tools for UML diagrams:
· MS – Visio
· Rational Rose
· Sparx Systems – Enterprise Architect
3. What are non functional requirements?
Non Functional requirements include the following:
· Performance Characteristics of the system – speed, response time, capacity constraints
· Error and exception handling – systems logs, error logging
· External Interfaces & Integration – data integration, data feed schedules.
· Security of the system – user profiles, administrator, privileges
· Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan – system back ups
· User and Training requirements – for users and technical team
Questions which can be asked to the interviewer by the candidate!