Salesforce is one of the most emerging technologies in recent times. If you are a new or existing business analyst and would like to pursue a career in Salesforce then the first step is to find out what are the typical Roles and Responsibilities of a Salesforce Business Analyst.
So here we are listing few of the important duties that are expected from a Salesforce Business Analyst:
- A salesforce Business Analyst must lead the end to end business analysis and procedures, outline logic involved and if any dependencies to achieve the goal.
- Have knowledge of Salesforce technology and its limitations.
- Good understand of Salesforce apps in app exchange and in which scenarios business analyst should guide to use an app or to develop from scratch.
- Salesforce BA is a liaison between end users / business users and the technical team such as salesforce administrators, developers etc..
- Have good understanding of Salesforce lightning.
- Good experience in design, workflow diagrams, scope of the project, capacity planning etc.