Cyber Security is very important for any organization especially when it deals with customer related data, it is even more important.
So, when the organization is implementing their project/application in cloud environment, then security takes higher priority. That’s why Cloud cyber Security Adviser is important role in the organization. Lets discuss main roles and responsibilities of a Cloud Cyber Security Adviser.
Cloud Cyber Security Adviser:
- Leads the team that is responsible for the deployment procedures and also deployment technologies which will assure the confidentiality of the network.
- Should focus on most complex systems and also on security issues in the network.
- To improve the Cloud Security practices on regular basis.
- Most of the time the main responsibility of Cloud Cyber Security adviser is to reproduce the same security features in cloud environment as well. If it is a brand new infrastructure directly in cloud, then this point does not apply.
- Once should have experience in Azure Cloud, Cyber security etc..
- Cloud security best practices.
- Cloud vulnerability scanning tools to be implemented.
- Cloud network investigation techniques and methods to prevent intrusions.
The above are main and very common responsibilities of a cyber cloud security adviser.