IBM Cloud Garage Method is an innovative approach to enable business, development and all operations to continuously design , deliver and finally validate all new functions.
This will basically cover the entire life cycle from beginning to end also will also respond to customer feedback and market changes if any.
Its main intention is to transfer the customers experience through cloud.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a Cloud Garage Developer?
- One should have real time experience in developing cloud applications and then deploying to cloud environment like AWS, Azure.
- High knowledge of Continuous integration and Delivery (CI/CD) of code into production environment.
- Well experienced with full stack development front end and back end.
- Technical experience with Java, Angular, Test driven development, Lambda, Extreme programming etc.
- Experience with Agile methodology.