& its Importance.
*Rational Rose Tools Interview
BA Interview Questions
Business Analyst Tutorials
Business Analyst Finance
Business Analyst Health care :
Finance business analyst Q & A
How much is the domain experience important for a business analyst in the finance industry?
As a business analyst lays the foundation of the system with the requirement gathering and analysis, its vital that he has the respective background in the finance industry in order to relate to the functional terms which will be used by the end users during the requirements process. As there are several areas such as wealth management, investment banking, retail banking, treasury management and all with their separate process flow, its essential for the business analyst to have practical experience in the particular area so as to give positive and relevant inputs to the requirement gathering and analysis phase. If the business analyst has worked in the finance department of any organization and is aware of the the accounting standards or is from and accounting background then its even more beneficial.
Enumerate the basic technical skills expected from the finance business analyst!
· Software methodologies such as RUP(Rational Unified process), Waterfall, Agile etc
· UML (Unified Modeling Language) tools such as Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, MS Visio
· MS office tools preferably the latest version
· Database management – ORACLE, SQL Server
· ERP/CRM experience
What are the main tasks of a finance business analyst?
· Providing business solutions to the functional and non functional business requirements
· Analyze opportunities to gather resources and develop supporting business cases
· Assist in the implementation of financial and operations projects
· Developing strong interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders.